- Databarracks video: Continuity tool shed – free tools for better recoveries
Video length: 31mins 14secs
Over the past 3 years, we’ve been developing practical tools that take the heavy lifting out of in-depth continuity planning, making it faster and more approachable to newcomers.
- Major IT failure can be fatal
This resource was also featured as a Briefing Industry Interview in the May 2015 issue of...
- One year on: New research shows small organisations still making the same mistakes
New research by Databarracks has revealed that just 27 per cent of small businesses have a business continuity plan (BCP) in place, compared to 68 per cent of medium organisations and 75...
- Briefing on: Is legal a content business?
Resource - 11/05/2015 : automation, Business Integrity, client portals, cloud, content, Databarracks, digital dictation, disaster recovery, dla piper, document automation, dwf, efficiency, Herbert Smith Freehills, information security, knowledge management, linklaters, marketing, microsites, osborne clarke, Oyez professional services, pinsent masons, risk management, social media, taylor wessing, tlt, twitter, webinars, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Most law firms turn their legal knowledge into some form of value-added content for clients - but are they media-savvy enough when it comes to designing, managing and...
- Databarracks recognised as a Niche Player in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a service
London-based provider Databarracks has been recognised in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service, released April 21, 2015. Gartner, Inc., a leading IT research and advisory firm, has positioned Databarracks furthest...
- New partnership: Softwerx and Databarracks provide cloud backup and recovery services
Cloud service providers Softwerx and Databarracks have joined forces to provide award-winning backup and disaster recovery (DR) services to the UK...
- Databarracks addresses UK’s DR shortcomings
Databarracks addresses UK’s DR shortcomings with new Disaster Recovery toolkit
Last month, cloud service provider Databarracks reported...
- UK firms call for “guide not prescribe” approach to legal IT, says report
Law Society can avoid further backlash by following it’s own example
In light of the recent backlash to its latest IT proposals, the Law Society can gain favour with UK firms by instead using approach it has...
- Thomson Reuters Elite signs Databarracks as latest Alliance partner
News Article - 16/10/2014 : business management solutions, cloud computing, Cyber security, data security, Databarracks, law firm cyber security, legal it, legal technology, risk and compliance, thomson reuters elite, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Cloud services provider equips 3E and envision clients with critical data security
- SRA guidance on cloud computing in the legal sector a promising start, says Databarracks
‘Silver Linings’ report acknowledges the importance of cloud computing for law firms
This month the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) released it’s ‘Silver Linings’ report which examines the...
- Due diligence is key when adopting cloud, says Databarracks
SRA needs to look north in light of growing cloud adoption
The Solicitors Regulation Authority's (SRA) apparent reluctance to provide guidance on new technologies means law firms currently searching for a cloud service...
- Databarracks launches ‘The challenges and benefits of cloud computing to law firms’
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider, Databarracks, has launched its white paper ‘The Real Challenges and Benefits of Cloud Computing...
- Accesspoint and Databarracks deliver CJSM connectivity in the cloud to Edwards Duthie
Cloud service provider Databarracks has joined forces with legal IT specialists ...
- Understanding CJSM requirements for hosted email services
The Criminal Justice Secure eMail (CJSM) service is a centralised communication platform enabling criminal justice practitioners and organisations to correspond securely with one another.
The CJSM programme is managed by the Ministry...
- What is backup as a service?
Video length: 2 mins 11 secs
What happens when you lose things from your computer? Photos, important documents videos and presentations? You need a reliable backup service.
Backup as a service is predictable,...