- Only 55% UK legal firms will be prepared for Making Tax Digital regulation – Advanced survey reveals
News Article - 28/01/2019 : case management software, chambers management software solution, practice management software, UK legal forms, UK’s leading case management solution, Finance, Practice Management
HMRC wants to make it easier for getting VAT returns right first time, minimising costly mistakes, but latest Trends Report shows firms not ready
Just 55% of law firms in the UK say they will be ready for Making Tax...
- 7 of the most common expense scams (and how to stop them)
Most employees are inherently honest. They realize that the risk of imperiling their career over a couple of hundred more dollars in their pocket isn’t worth it. However, a small section (...
- Tikit Carpe Diem introduces Intelligent Time
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today unveiled Intelligent Time as part of its flagship Carpe Diem timekeeping application. Intelligent Time has already been...
- Thomson Reuters Elite launches 3E 2.8.2, enabling wide availability of 3E in the cloud
Thomson Reuters Elite, part of the Legal business of Thomson Reuters, today announced the launch of 3E® 2.8.2, the latest version of its flagship financial and practice management solution utilized by more than 260 firms around the globe....
- HBR Consulting: LegalXchange 2018 executive summary
The legal industry is at an inflection point.
Yes, we may still be discussing some of the same challenges that surfaced years ago in the legal ecosystem, but now we have a sense of “vuja dé” – seeing something familiar...
- Pinnacle announces major US investment
Pinnacle has announced a significant investment in the US, restructuring and expanding its existing operations in response to growing demands for its business consulting and implementation services across both Elite 3E and Intapp portfolios....
- MHA MacIntyre Hudson's year end tax planning guide
Resource - 22/01/2019 : Audit and accounts for solicitors and law firms, professional practice accountants, SAR accountant, specialist law firm accountants, SRA accountant, Finance, Practice Management
MHA’s Year End Tax Planning Guide summarises some key tax and financial planning tips which should be considered prior to the end of the tax year on 5 April 2019 or for companies, the end of the financial year on...
- Brodies LLP chooses Aderant Expert
Aderant, the global industry leader in providing comprehensive business management software for law firms and other professional services organisations, announces that Brodies LLP, the largest independent law firm in Scotland has selected Aderant...
- Chrome River: What do expense professionals expect to see in 2019 and beyond?
As the calendar year draws to a close it is an excellent time for reflection, but also an opportunity to look ahead to the coming year. At Chrome River, we are interested in what’s next for the expense automation industry in 2019...
- HBR Consulting: Seven steps to improve law firm compliance with outside counsel guidelines
Back in the day, law firms and clients usually set forth the terms governing their relationships in standard engagement letters. But more recently, as bargaining power has shifted away from law firms and toward clients, organizations have begun...
- Chrome River – How I did it: Building an integrated card and expense program
Dealer Tire has been a U.S. Bank customer since 2012. In 2015, we began to look for ways to shift from a burdensome paper process for expenses to an automated solution that would better align with the rest of our business systems.
- Chrome River – How I did it: Modernising invoice approval for a rapidly-growing organisation
The University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS) is a diverse research and clinical care organization based in Philadelphia. Founded in 1993, it currently operates as Penn Medicine, a division of the University of Pennsylvania that...
- HBR Consulting: Three reasons to get a second opinion on IT lifecycle management
Senior IT executives carry the burden of making the final decisions on hardware and technology support options needed to run the applications that drive their corporate or law firm business functions. These are always high-stakes decisions...
- Chrome River: Is your travel expense policy keeping up with the times?
We recently talked about...
- Chrome River – How I did it: Speeding up expense reimbursement with automated policy compliance
Idaho State University (ISU) is a public research university in Pocatello, Idaho. Founded in 1901 as the Academy of Idaho, ISU now has 14,000 undergraduate and graduate students and more than 2,000 faculty and staff. In this guest...