- LTC4 now offers eDiscovery certification through strategic partnership with KoWorks, allowing legal professionals to achieve eCompetence at their own pace
Today, LTC4™ (Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition) announced an exciting new strategic partnership with KoWorks LLC, developer of technical eCompetence™ workflow-based assessments. LTC4 members who successfully...
- LTC4 case study: Successes at Robinson Bradshaw
Robinson Bradshaw wanted to implement a firmwide training program, focused on competency based performance standards, evaluation and ongoing training, that would have a meaningful impact on firm’s morale and productivity...
- LTC4 welcomes the first 'LION' to new advisory council
LTC4 (Legal Technology Core Competency Certification Coalition) are pleased to announce that Peggy Wechsler has become the first LTC4 LION.
LTC4 Lions are legal technology professionals who have been invited to form an Advisory Council to...
- Workshare to offer bespoke product training through new partnership with iTrain Direct
iTrain Direct, the leading provider of bespoke IT Training solutions to the legal industry, today announced that Workshare, the high-stakes document company, has become a training partner in the UK.
iTrain Direct plans, manages and...
- LTC4 approves Tikit’s training assessment for time and billing competency
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that the Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition (LTC4) has approved Tikit’s assessment for Time and Billing....
- Fladgate builds IT competence to improve client service using Capensys's LTC4-approved courseware
In September 2015, Fladgate introduced LTC4 up-skilling and certification using the Capensys courseware and skills evaluation tool. This continuous performance improvement program has been successfully maintained for the past 18 months and is...
- What is LTC4 and why should lawyers know about it?
About 6 years ago a group of legal training, IT professionals and lawyers in the USA & UK got together and developed a set of technology core competencies. These volunteers worked from extensive experience in the legal industry to address...
- LTC4 case study: Brabners reaping the rewards of technology skills improvement thanks to LTC4
North West UK corporate and commercial law firm Brabners is already reaping the rewards after implementing an ambitious technology training programme, aligned to the LTC4 core competency framework. LTC4 is the Legal Technology Core Competency...
- Briefing July 2016: Learning leadership
Resource - 05/07/2016 : aderant, Bond Dickinson, Boodle Hatfield, brexit, Browne Jacobson, Case Business School, cms, creating competitive advantage, DocAuto, dwf, eclipse, Enable, EU, EU referendum, Fieldfisher, Finance, Herbert Smith Freehills, IT, keoghs, legal business, lewis silkin, LTC4, MBA, paperless, paperless office, Payne Hicks Beach, Portcullis Legals, Prosperoware, shoosmiths, Simmons and Simmons, the psychology of conflict, Thomson Reuters, thomson reuters elite, Thomson Snell & Passmore, weightmans, withers, Human Resources, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Could an MBA change your leader for the better?
- Tikit joins the Legal Technology Core Competency Certification Coalition (LTC4)
News Article - 28/10/2015 : General, Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition, LTC4, Tikit Carpe Diem
Tikit, one of the world’s largest, and most established providers of technology solutions and services to legal and professional service firms, today announced that they have joined the Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification...