- Workshare announces intensive training on security matters for top 20 firms in Spain
Workshare, the high stakes document company announced today the first in a series of educational training sessions that will be held across Europe in conjunction with their partner, iManage.
The first event has been organized with the...
- Workshare Comparison Capability is now embedded in iManage Work 10’s new professional experience
Workshare, the high stakes document company, announced today the Early Adopter program for embedding its document comparison capability in iManage Work 10’s new Professional Experience.
In August 2017, at the annual ILTA conference,...
- Workshare announces leading comparison embedded in HighQ
Workshare, the high stakes document company, announces the embedding of its document comparison capability in HighQ.
The news was initially revealed in August 2017 at ILTACON, and today Workshare launches its file comparison features as...
- Thrings staff limber up for this year's Bath half marathon
Nine athletic Thrings staff members are putting finishing touches to their individual training programmes ahead of this year’s Bath Half Marathon which gets under way this weekend.
The team will join an estimated 15,000 athletes in...
- New study reveals lack of BYOD strategy could be an IT nightmare waiting to happen
Resource - 17/01/2014 : 3D printing, Altodigital, altodigital apprentice, Altodigital news, apprentice scheme, award, BYOD, cost analysis, cost savings, data protection, data security, Digital document management, document management solutions, document management systems, document security, Document security solutions, document solutions, document workflow, effective organisation, fleet, General print, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, handling Print, law firm, law firms, legal, Legal News, legal technology, managed document services, managed print services, maximise productivit, mobile print technologies, News, optimise, optimising print, print, print infrastructure, print management software, print security, print services, printing, reduce power consumption, reducing admin hours, reducing print, reducing print costs, revolutionise organisational infrastructure, save money, save time, streamline, sustainable printing, workflow, y mds, Technology, Practice Management
- 63% of UK businesses admit to not having a BYOD and mobile print strategy
- 0% have experienced network security issues as a result
- Rise in mobile print – but staff still using...
- Specialist law firm Hunters choose Phoenix and HP Autonomy
After extensive market evaluation, Hunters has selected Phoenix to implement the HP Autonomy document and email management system along with Phoenix MatterView, a new enhancement that extends the functionality of the market leading document...