- HBR Consulting’s annual survey and sounding board series
As the majority of in-house law departments anticipate a continued rise in legal demand in the midst of corporate budget pressures, controlling costs and maximizing internal resources and technology are their top priorities, according to the 2020...
- HBR Consulting: 2020 Legal lab infographic
Legal Lab 2020 made the unforeseen transition from our traditional live gathering to an interactive virtual format. This infographic provides a brief snapshot of cumulative key takeaways from the five virtual sessions held in September-October....
- Nikec Solutions: 4 ways a training ChatBot can improve your efficiency
Training and ongoing support of employees can often be time consuming and teams may find themselves answering the same ‘How do I’ questions over and over again. The ongoing support for such software is also an important factor to...
- AmLaw 100 firm, Foley utilises BigHand’s legal financial insight solutions
The pressure to increase price transparency for clients and to better manage matter budgets has been a top agenda item for legal finance professionals for some time. When the COVID crisis struck however, the resulting economic uncertainty called...
- NetDocuments: More law firms than ever are making the move from on-prem software to the cloud
Resource - 13/01/2021 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud, cloud based DMS, collaboration, document management, email management, governance, productivity, risk & compliance, saas, Saas document management, security, Technology
Moving to the cloud can make your law firm more secure and efficient both immediately and year over year.
The pandemic changed the course of many companies for the long-term. With working remote becoming the norm, VPNs and on-...
- Clocktimizer showcase: Eliminate surprise factors from your pricing process
If your New Year Resolution is to eliminate the Surprise Factors from your pricing process, join us for an in-depth showcase of Clocktimizer’s pricing solution.
During this 30-minute session, we will show you exactly how...
- Clocktimizer Showcase: Eliminate “Surprise Factors” from your pricing process
If your New Year Resolution is to eliminate the “Surprise Factors” from your pricing process, join us for an in-depth showcase of Clocktimizer’s pricing solution.
During this 30-minute session, we will show you exactly...
- MS Teams: The evolution of unified communications
Before the pandemic, increasing numbers of legal and accounting firms were adopting more flexible working practices. But when the UK Government announced guidelines that encouraged us to work from home where we can, this trend was rapidly...
- Oosha named as one of the top 100 IT managed service providers globally
On July 28th, the 2020 annual Channel Futures MSP 501 rankings placed us in the top 100 IT Managed Service Providers (MSPs) globally.
When placed in a ranking system which considered revenue figures of providers according to long-term...
- Oosha chosen to help Hatchers Solicitors transform their IT solution
Having previously struggled to work with a poorly performing IT infrastructure, and with old hardware approaching end-of-life, Hatchers Solicitors decided to review their entire IT environment & strategy.
After evaluating various...
- Why Clarkson Wright & Jakes chose legal IT specialists Oosha
Clarkson Wright & Jakes is a Kent-based law practice that has been delivering a range of legal services since the business was founded in 1875. Fast forward 145 years and the 75-employee firm was looking for a new IT provider to take them to...
- Leading law firm Lee Bolton Monier Williams drive forward digital strategy, supported by Oosha
Renowned Westminster solicitors Lee Bolton Monier Williams (LBMW) and leading legal cloud provider Oosha have completed the first phase of their new IT partnership, and are now forging ahead with plans for 2021.
LBMW has served clients...
- sa.global: Power to reprocess
Many law firms had to adapt very quickly in early 2020, and Fieldfisher was no exception - ramping up very large-scale working from home, of course, streamlining collaboration and communications for those now working in even more dispersed teams...
- Innovative and award-winning firm Cuatrecasas switches to DocsCorp
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that Cuatrecasas, a leading European firm committed to using the most advanced technologies in legal practice, has purchased...
- Clocktimizer joins Thomson Reuters Marketplace
Clocktimizer is excited to join the growing number of solutions to list in the Thomson Reuters Marketplace. The listing helps law firms...