- Intercity Telecom acquires Gage Networks
Intercity Networks Limited (a subsidiary of Intercity Telecom) has today announced that it has acquired the business of Gage Networks LLP for an undisclosed sum.
- Aderant gains market-leading presence in continental Europe with the acquisition of Timesoft
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, today announced a deal to acquire Timesoft, a market-leading software and services company based in Baarn, Netherlands. The acquisition...
- Intapp acquires The Frayman Group
News Article - 14/04/2014 : acquisition, IntApp, law firm risk management software, legal it, Legal News, legal software, legal technology, merger, record management, risk, The Frayman Group, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Extends position as leader in risk management software for law firms
Intapp, a global leader in legal software,...
- QualitySolicitors’ investor eyes further acquisitions and larger network
The private equity firm behind QualitySolicitors (QS) is eyeing up further acquisitions in the legal market and also thinks the network can quadruple in size, we can reveal.
Further, QS is putting the days of headline-grabbing...
- Capita steps into legal market through planned Optima acquisition
Capita is to enter into the legal market through the acquisition of volume outfit Optima Legal Services, three years after the SRA ordered the firm to sever its relationship with the outsourcing giant.
The SRA is yet to approve the planned...
- Squire Sanders ramps up MENA presence with Saudi acquisition
Squire Sanders has secured a boost in Saudi Arabia with the acquisition of El-Khoury & Partners' Middle East and North Africa (MENA) business.
The Riyadh-based practice, which formerly operated as EK Partners & Al-Enezee,...
- ABS-in-waiting completes claims management acquisition
Quindell Portfolio, the AIM-listed business awaiting approval for its takeover of Liverpool law firm Silverbeck Rymer, has completed yet another acquisition by buying a leading claims management company network.
The deal aims to...
- Firms in top 25 “eyeing up M&A activity with non-lawyers”, says survey
A surprising number of top law firms are eyeing up merger with or acquisition of a firm from another profession, accountants BDO have found.
A survey of 111 firms of all sizes found that 34% could envisage such a move in the next...
- Huron Consulting Group announces acquisition of Ascertus
Huron Consulting Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced the acquisition of Ascertus Ltd., a London-based source of software solutions and professional services for corporate legal...
- AIM-listed conveyancing business announces first law firm acquisition
AIM-listed online conveyancing company In-Deed – which last year became the first business to announce its intention to invest in law firms – has today begun its acquisition programme after admitting that its direct-to-consumer model is...