- [Webinar] Clio for family law firms
Clio, the world's leading cloud-based legal practice management system, present a free hour long webinar on how lawyers can customise Clio to support their family law practice.
Family practice lawyers juggle a...
- Clio announces four new integrations to make lawyer’s lives easier
Clio, the world’s leading cloud-based legal practice management provider, has released four new integrations this year to assist their users in the UK and Europe to run their legal practices more efficiently.
From client intake, to...
- NetDocuments announces 'Microsoft Office 365 for NetDocuments' embedding cloud-based DMS
NetDocuments, a leading native cloud-based document and email management service for law firms and corporate legal departments, today announced the support and...
- Phoenix case study: iManage Work and the cloud
One of the hot topics within the professional services community today is that of the “cloud” and the role it plays within an organisations IT strategy. Phoenix has discussed this subject at length with many organisations and their...
- DMS security: Five ways trusted cloud platforms safeguard client data
Now, more than ever, it’s essential to ensure law firms are doing everything they can to safeguard their clients’ data against ever-evolving threats.
In this whitepaper, you'll learn about five keyinitiatives law...
- Clio announces new integration to ease client intake for legal professionals
Clio, the world’s leading cloud-based legal practice management software, announced today the release of a new integration with ...
- NetDocuments announces ndOffice version 1.8, unmatched Microsoft integration
NetDocuments, the leading native cloud-based document and email management service for law firms and corporate legal departments, today announced the release of ndOffice 1.8 adding additional features and functionality to further improve the end-...
- Embracing the cloud by Doug Hargrove, Advanced Legal
This article was also featured as a column in the May 2016 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, download LPM....
- Introducing our digital workplace adoption series
ARTICLE BY MARTYN PERKS, PRINCIPAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT AT BRIGHTSTARR
Welcome to our digital workplace adoption series. If you struggle with employees engaging with your content, connecting with each other, and getting the...
- LPM supplement, April 2016: Into the cloud?
Resource - 15/04/2016 : Accesspoint, cloud, General, law firms, Legal Practice Management, LPM magazine, supplement, Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Heads in the cloud
Cloud is no longer the future – it’s here. Better yet, SME firms are perfectly placed to take advantage of it.
- The art of legal research
Clio, the world's leading cloud-based legal practice management system, present a free hour long webinar on how lawyers can optimise their legal research.
- The client-centric law firm - better outcomes for lawyers and their clients
A recent study identified three critical success factors that help law firms find and retain the most sought-after clients. Will your clients recommend your firm to their peers? Does your firm have the reputation to command premium rates and...
- Qcloud: Hosting platforms solutions for your business
Hosting platform solutions for your business
Choosing a cloud partner is a critical decision for any organisation,...
- Briefing March 2016: Better behaviours
Resource - 11/03/2016 : alternative business structures, artificial intelligence, Blue Car Technologies, bryan cave, clifford chance, cloud, Continuous Improvement, dac beachcroft, imanage, information security, IntApp, Intelligent Office, knowledge management, lean principles, mergers, pinsent masons, process improvement, project management, reed smith, taylor wessing, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Could law firms learn some lessons from other industries when it comes to managing their continuous self-improvement?
- Layzells Solicitors switch to BigHand Professional for exceptional technical support
Layzells Solicitors, a leading North London-based legal practice specialists in property and private client matters, has switched from a stand-alone Digital Dictation system to BigHand’s SaaS cloud-based solution to take advantage of their...