- DPS nominated as one of the UK’s Top 20 cloud businesses
The leading legal technology expert ...
- Virtual desktop infrastructure the Wright solution for solicitors
Established in 1919 Wright...
- Is your data really secure?
As data is increasingly stored online, it presents a risk that few companies are well-equipped to deal with. To help keep your digital information secure, we’ve got some tips on how to mitigate risk when storing and accessing your data....
- iManage accelerates cloud momentum with over 150% year-over-year increase in new customers
- The cloud and your IT infrastructure: 9 considerations fro your cloud application strategy
The hype around cloud computing has been tremendous. It’s also proven to be justified. In fact, most organisations are already operating...
- About Workday
Workday (NYSE: WDAY) provides unified finance, human resources and student/faculty lifecycle management cloud applications designed for the...
- Law cost specialists- Elite Law Solicitors- choose DPS to control costs
- Clio and Heads Up Compliance – a match made in the cloud
Clio and Heads Up Compliance are excited to announce a new partnership, giving law firms in the UK the opportunity to take their entire practice into the cloud!
Clio is an approved supplier of the Law Society of Scotland and the world...
- How well connected are you?
Gary Shaw, Marketing Director, Accesspoint Technologies
A question asked many times over, but in this context it’s one that many smaller firms regularly fail to ask themselves.
- Top ten tips on cloud telephony in 2015
2015 is already being named as the ‘year of technology’. It’s not surprising as every year seems to become ‘the year of technology’ – mainly because it’s the digital age...
- My view: Cloud-powered disaster recovery
As the market matures, we’ll see disaster recovery as one of the main drivers for cloud. The recent fire in Holborn and threats of terrorist activity serve as stark reminders that sometimes the unthinkable does happen, and there is no...
- Radical refresh
This resource was also featured in the December 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine...
- Orbit unified communications - cloud vs. on premise
Orbit unified communications solution brings all your communications together in one place - desk phone, mobile, email and chat. Using Orbit, businesses are able to collaborate better and become more productive. In this...
- Briefing on: Is legal a content business?
Resource - 11/05/2015 : automation, Business Integrity, client portals, cloud, content, Databarracks, digital dictation, disaster recovery, dla piper, document automation, dwf, efficiency, Herbert Smith Freehills, information security, knowledge management, linklaters, marketing, microsites, osborne clarke, Oyez professional services, pinsent masons, risk management, social media, taylor wessing, tlt, twitter, webinars, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Most law firms turn their legal knowledge into some form of value-added content for clients - but are they media-savvy enough when it comes to designing, managing and...