- SeeUnity webinar: Tips and tricks for migrating to iManage
Even with the best tools available, migrating your data to iManage will be a complex process and must be planned. In this webinar, we will be presenting the top ten rules of migration that you should keep in mind before beginning your migration...
- Brethertons announced as Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Midlands
At a glittering ceremony at the Rum Warehouse in Liverpool, Brethertons picked up the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ Award for the Midlands at the Eclipse Legal Modern Law Conveyancing Awards.
The firm, spanning Warwickshire...
- Thomson Reuters Elite's sales manager Andrew Spicer is cycling 300 miles for World Bicycle Relief
Andrew Spicer is cycling 300-miles in aid of charity from London to Paris to support Elite UK’s chosen charity for 2017, World Bicycle Relief.
Andrew will be joining 20 other keen and intrepid cyclists making the trip, including one...
- Double win for Allen & Overy at GRR Charity Awards
The award for innovation went to the US$2.3 billion restructuring of Ukrainian steel and mining company Metinvest and involved 159 lawyers across A&O’s London, Amsterdam and New York offices.
Completed in March, Metinvest...
- Law Staff explains why you should accept interviews even after a job offer
“I don’t want to waste anyone’s time” as a recruiter this is one of the most frustrating lines that I hear coming from any prospective candidate – especially when cancelling an already scheduled interview on the...
- Totum discuss how not to network
Resource - 12/06/2017 : bid executive roles in law firms, business development executive roles in law firms, General, law firm hr roles, law firm marketing jobs, legal hr jobs, networking tips, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management, Community
Think you can schmooze like a pro? Here are the top five networking mistakes you might inadvertently be making…
Dissing the business card
When someone hands you their business card, do you just stuff it into your pocket...
- Burges Salmon and Fairfield High School offer employment skills for young people
Making sure that young people have the skills they need to succeed in the work place is an important part of our corporate responsibility programme.
When Business in the Community (BITC) approached us to take part in their three year...
- Free networking masterclass with Luan de Burgh
Event - 08/03/2017 : Central London, General, General, legal support network, London Networking Event, LSN, Luan de Burgh, networking, networking masterclass, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Networking and social events, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management, Training and educational courses, Community, Workshops and seminars
Are you coming to the London networking event on Monday 13 November? New to Legal...
- Birmingham Law Firm Forum – Wednesday 27 September 2017
Event - 08/03/2017 : Birmingham, birmingham, General, law firm forum, networking, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Networking and social events, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management, Community
LSN law firm forums have no set agenda and provide a unique opportunity to meet others like you working in UK law firm management, operational or support roles in a relaxed social setting and discuss common issues over a few drinks.
- FREE Networking masterclass with Mark De Stadler
- Learn to better-price services – LPM magazine, October 2016 – Fixing fees
This month, LPM magazine asks if SME firms can better price legal work?
- LSN had a blast in Birmingham
The latest Birmingham law firm forum took place last night at the Zen Metro bar in Birmingham and it was nothing short of a blast. The LSN team took to the road yesterday afternoon and was greeted by 60 guests ready to get their network juices...
- Legal supplier forum 2016
LSN's Legal supplier forum is back for 2016.
The Legal supplier forum is free to attend for all our existing networkpartners...
- Want to grow up and become a top 100 firm – LPM magazine, September 2016 – Going up
This month, LPM magazine asks how legal businesses can achieve significant growth and become rapidly scaling firms?
- Tower Connect's London networking event lucky prize winners
Our summer London networking event was a special one. We were blessed with a splendid evening, at a great venue filled with awesome people – which included...