- Video: Project management capability in law firms, Antonia Adams, Clifford Chance at Operational Leaders in Legal 2014
Video - 19/06/2015 : Annual Conference, chief operating officer, COO, General, law firms, Leaders, legal, OLIL, Operational leaders, Operational Leaders In Legal conference 2014, project management, Community
Video Length: 21 mins 45 secs
'Building project management capability in law firms'
- Video: Operational Leaders in Legal 2014 - Danielle Nagler, Berwin Leighton Paisner
Video - 19/06/2015 : Annual Conference, chief operating officer, COO, efficient matter delivery, General, law firms, Leaders, legal, OLIL, Operational leaders, Operational Leaders In Legal conference 2014, Community
Video Length: 20 mins 20 secs
'Efficient matter delivery; taking a process view of matters'
- Legal Practice Management conference 2015 - another great conference hosted by LSN
The Legal Practice Management conference 2015, held at the Royal College of Surgeons, was an amazing success. With over 100 Practice managers, practice directors, COOs, heads of operations, CEOs, business support directors, heads of...
- Summer London networking event- Monday 13 July
LSN Networking Events have no set agenda and provide a unique opportunity to meet others like you working in UK law firm management, operational or support roles in a relaxed social setting and discuss common issues over a few drinks....
- Video: In-house legal leaders panel at the Briefing OLIL conference 2014
Video Length: 27 mins 02 secs
'Responding to the changing nature of in-house legal teams and their legal service requirements'
- PPA interviews our very own Rupert Collins-White
Independent Viewpoint: Rupert Collins-White, Legal Support Network
Rupert Collins-White is Director of Content and Community at Legal Support Network, which won Conference of the Year at the inaugural PPA Connect Awards in December...
- One lucky law firm guest takes to the skies this March
Monday 9 March saw the Anthologist Bar in Gresham Street near Bank once again converted into a legal networking hub full of knowledge sharing and experience exchange. We welcomed over 330 guests from the world of legal business services attending...
- From Birmingham to the skies
The Legal Support Network team headed to Birmingham on Tuesday 24 March for the first round of regional events of 2015.
We welcomed 55 law firm guests from 32 different law firms along with 10 ...
- It is lift off for one lucky attendee from Monday night's London networking event
On Monday night we hosted our first London networking event of 2015 at The Anthologist bar in the city, where it was transformed into an evening full of legal chit chat and discussions.
Over 330 guests from the world of...
- Free networking master-class with Luan de Burgh
- Hi, does anyone know of research or stats relating to the use of business analysis as part of change management in law firms?
My own experience is that only the larger firms are aware of the discipline but in the context of larger projects so that using BA for smaller changes is regarded as making thing "unnecessarily complicated".
- LSN launches Legal Practice Management 2015 conference
News Article - 24/12/2014 : General, heads of administration, heads of operations, human resources, IT, legal practice, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice management conference, legal support network, practice director, practice management, SME law firms, Practice Management, Community
Legal Support Network’s Legal Practice Management 2015 conference is the only event of its kind to specifically target practice managers...
- LSN wins conference of the year at PPA Connect awards!
On 2 December the UK’s leading events professionals gathered at the PPA Connect awards 2014, presented by writer and comedian Lucy Porter. ...
- Dates for the diary - 2015 here we come
Get your diary at the ready! Save the date for all Legal Support Network events happening in 2015
Tuesday 3 March...
- Briefing: the People issue 2014
Resource - 13/11/2014 : Access group, addleshaw goddard, ambition, briefing magazine, Briefing magazine November issue, Briefing magazine people issue, Canon, clifford chance, cms cameron mckenna, DocsCorp, General, hogan lovells, Lawyers on Demand, nabarro, Totum, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management, Community
It’s possible to do this legal game differently – if you have the right people on your side. In this special edition of Briefing on People, we delve deeper into the roles behind the process...