- CB Resourcing launches consulting
We are delighted to announce Maribeth Eisenmann is joining CB Resourcing as an Associate Consultant. This brings a new capability for us to deliver projects and training for our clients.
Typical projects will include:
- Econocom group's revenue is up +11.8% in Q1 of 2018
Econocom group's revenue is up +11.8% in the first quarter of 2018, including 3.2% organic growth, confirming the relevance of its positioning and development model.
Key elements of the group's good start to the...
- Hiring thought leadership analysts – what are the profiles?
No two thought leadership functions are alike. Are you hiring for:
- A curator, editor or knowledge manager to pull together insights from fee earners as well as external research agencies?
- An industry expert who will also...
- CB Resourcing – the challenges of hiring thought leadership research analysts
At CB Resourcing we help many of the world’s most successful consulting and professional services businesses hire for Thought Leadership Analysts, usually in professional services or consulting but also in other industries.
- Legal information survey – BIALL panel
CB Resourcing have conducted a survey of senior management in the legal information sector specifically looking at the skills that will be required in the future. This survey has covered both existing and emerging skill sets in the legal...
- Econocom makes further headway in the mixed reality market
Mixed reality, which allows users to interact with virtual objects in the real world, offers possibilities for new uses to support companies’ digital transformation. To support them, Econocom, a distributor of Microsoft’s...
- Briefing March 2018: Power to the portal
Resource - 01/03/2018 : Analytics, artificial intelligence, Baker McKenzie, bird & bird, business intelligence. Osborne Clarke, Cass Business School, change management, collaboration, Confederation of British Industry, digital, innovation, IntApp, kingsley napley, linklaters, Litera Microsystems, management information, management speak, microsoft, neuroscience, Nikec, Pitching, portals, self-service, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Power to the portal
Lines between law firm and client are blurring – but can they effectively bridge the data divide to a smarter management world?
- Econocom predicts: 5 cyber-security trends that will be adopted in 2018
With the cyber-attacks in 2017 and changes to data privacy legislation, IT security will be a major concern for companies in 2018. Here are five key trends identified by Deloitte in a new report called “Cyber Issues in 2018.”
- Econocom - Our group continues its strong business dynamic in 2017
Strong business dynamic in 2017
Econocom, a European player specialising in the digital transformation of organisations, posted 2017 full-year revenue of €2,980 million, compared with €2,536 million in 2016, i.e. a 17.5% rise...
- New CEO kick-starts exciting year for tmgroup
Joe Pepper has joined tmgroup in a new role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), marking an exciting step for tmgroup as they continue...
- Webinar: The Innovator's Toolkit: Getting Creative with Legal Technology
Changing client expectations. Mounting...
- Econocom and Microsoft are announcing a partnership to distribute HoloLens on the European market
Econocom and Microsoft signed a partnership to distribute Microsoft HoloLens in France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Ireland, Italy and Luxembourg. This agreement represents an alliance between the best of Microsoft’s technology and...
- Econocom launches OneDesk, its next generation user support offering
Companies and their employees are becoming increasingly demanding where digital tools and uses are concerned, in line with the premium quality standards offered by the B2C champions. In order to address these demands effectively, Econocom...
- Econocom reports an 11.2% rise in revenue over the first nine months of the year
Revenue rose 11.2% to €1,929 million.
6.9% organic growth, compared with 2.4% in the first half.
Presentation of the 5-year strategic plan, “e-for-excellence,” aiming for another twofold increase in recurring...
- Econocom: How IT managers can ease digital transformation with payment-over-time models
People are currently living in what some of them might describe as a ‘renter society’. In a nutshell, this phrase is used to describe the popularisation of consumers purchasing goods and services by making regular incremental payments...