- Modern marketing in a digital age – Quorus talk “Smarketing”
“Marketing is analytical and sales is interpersonal. Sales has a short-term focus and marketing has a long-term focus. Marketing is more strategic and sales is more tactical. Marketing is pull and sales is push.” This is according to...
- Digital Security creates the very first security label for the internet of things
In response to massive demand from players in the Internet of Things industry, Digital Security, an Econocom Group company, announced it has created the IoT Qualified Security standard. The certification programme will be available for all...
- Econocom launches sale and leaseback facility
Econocom's sale and leaseback facility allows us to buy the law firms’ digital assets (including software, hardware and services etc.) and lease them back to them for a monthly rental, giving them an initial cash injection and then an...
- Econocom has appointed Sebastien Musset as executive director in charge of HR, internal communication and events
As such, Sébastien Musset’s main role will consist of making Econocom the “Digital Employer of Choice” in the countries in which it is established. Through this appointment, Econocom aims to become a leading innovator of...
- Econocom explores how big data can combat cybercrime
- Econocom reports a sharp increase in revenue for the first nine months of 2016
Econocom has reported revenue of €523m for the third quarter of 2016 and €1,735m for the nine‑month period, i.e. a 9.5% rise compared with revenue for the same period last year (€1,585m) and organic growth of 6.5%, (compared...
- Briefing September 2016: Purchasing powers
Resource - 06/09/2016 : Canon, change, clyde & co, dac beachcroft, digital, digitisation, flexible working, glaxosmithkline, gva acuity, hogan lovells, imanage, ince & co, lexisnexis, lod baker & mckenzie, management information, outside counsel, procurement, project management, reverse auction, Technology, transformation, Finance, Marketing & BD, Technology
How procurement leadership helped GlaxoSmithKline get a tighter grip on its costs.
- Econocom continues its strong profitable growth dynamic – preliminary results at 30 June 2016
Continuing the profitable growth trend
Revenue in excess of €1.2 billion, an 8% increase
In the first half of 2016, Econocom reported revenue of €1,212 million compared with €1,122 million for the...
- Committed players in the digital revolution – highlights of 2015
INTRODUCTION BY JEAN-LOUIS BOUCHARD, CHAIRMAN AT ECONOCOM
Committed and unique
The successful merger with Osiatis and our investment in companies at the cutting-edge of the digital transformation...
- Econocom's Digital for All, Now! article in The Times Raconteur
We are constantly hearing that companies need to embrace digital transformation to survive, but how can they make this an affordable reality?
In today’s economy, digital transformation is unavoidable. The future no...
- Running alongside the machine – Augmenting the process used to establish facts recorded about legal entities (part 1 of 3)
Augmenting the process used to establish facts recorded about legal entities
Lawyers and their firms are not under served by advice on how their profession is changing in the face of information being...
- UK government takes a significant step toward digital services
This blog post was also featured as a column in the November 2015 issue of Legal Practice Management...
- A new digital environmental report will streamline and improve transparency of conveyancing service
Conveyancing search provider, SearchFlow launches an all-encompassing and digital environmental report, which will offer significant time savings for conveyancers and enhanced communication with homebuyers.
The comprehensive environmental...
- Analog to dialogue
This resource was also featured as a Case Study in the February 2015 issue of LPM magazine. To read...