- Tikit confirms NetDocuments as preferred strategic DMS partner for all new clients and accelerates cloud strategy
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that it is entering a new phase in its global partnership with market leading, cloud-based document and email management supplier...
- LSN London Networking Event has lift off!
Monday night marked our first London Networking Event of 2017, and saw the LSN team return to our second home of The Anthologist on Gresham Street, in the heart of the city, for a night of networking and making connections. After it pouring down...
- Industry interview with NetDocuments: Vanishing act
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the June 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- UK 200 firm Pitmans implements NetDocuments’ native cloud-based document and email management platform
News Article - 21/09/2016 : cloud document platform, cloud software, DMS, email management platform, law firm, legal tech, netdocuments, pitmans, pitmans llp, uk top 200 law firm, Knowledge Management, Technology
NetDocuments, the leading native cloud document and email management (DMS) provider for law firms and corporate...
- Nikec Solutions joins NetDocuments partner program and announces integration
Nikec Solutions, the trusted adviser to hundreds of law firms across the globe, has launched its integration of its lesspaper offering Nikec Binder with NetDocuments...
- Tikit signs global partnership agreement with NetDocuments
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, has today announced a worldwide partnership agreement with ...
- Briefing June 2016: Flexible futures
Resource - 06/06/2016 : absenteeism, Allen & Overy, ashurst, brand, Brodies, china, client service, collaboration, contractors, dla piper, flexible resourcing, G3 Comms, Herbert Smith Freehills, lexisnexis, michelmores, minisoft, netdocuments, Peerpoint, presenteeism, thomson reuters elite, unified communications, videoconferencing, Human Resources, Marketing & BD
Could contractors create yet another wave of competition for traditional law firms?
- NetDocuments integrates DocuSign to deliver end-to-end digital contract management for law firms and corporations
NetDocuments, the leading native cloud/SaaS-based document and email management service for law firms and corporate legal departments, today announced the availability of...
- NetDocuments expands regional growth in EMEA adding Top 5 European and top 100 UK law firms
Cuatrecasas, Goncalves Pereira (Cuatrecasas), a leading European-based law firm with 1600 total staff across 24 offices, and ...
- Lawyers Farrer & Co improve collaboration and efficiency using a cloud-based document management solution and Kodak Alaris scanners Bookmark and Share
To significantly improve organisational collaboration and efficiency, Kodak Alaris announces that independent law firm, Farrer & Co, has installed a cloud-based Software as a Service EDMS1 from NetDocuments along with high volume...
- NetDocuments Executive Briefing
We'd like to invite you to a NetDocuments event hosted by Farrer & Co on 5 November, 2015 beginning with a drinks reception starting at 4PM.
Come network with your peer firms and hear from our customers and management as...
- Farrer & Co implement Iphelion Outline
Farrer & Co is an independent law firm with a centuries-long tradition of advising private families, individuals and charitable institutions. A truly modern approach means that Farrer & Co is also the law firm of choice for a wide range...
- NetDocuments advances information security management leadership with ISO 27001 certification
NetDocuments, a leading cloud-based document and email management service (DMS), today announced it has received the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 Certification confirming NetDocuments meets or exceeds international...
- Fireman & Company join NetDocuments’ channel partner program as cloud technology in law firms continues to rise
Fireman & Company, a leading consulting firm for law firms and corporate legal departments, has joined NetDocuments’ channel partner program to extend their technology portfolio. As law firms continue to aggressively seek modern...
- Shepherd and Wedderburn Awards Contract for HP Worksite Support Services to Ascertus
Specialist document production and management solutions provider, Ascertus Limited, today announced that leading UK commercial law firm,...