- NetDocuments secures $25M from Frontier Capital to Fuel Growth in the legal document management market
Investment represents Frontier’s confidence in NetDocuments and its target market
NetDocuments, the leader in cloud-based...
- NetDocuments announces ndOffice and ndConnect to embed cloud-based document management in MS Office, and integrate with SkyDrive and Dropbox
NetDocuments brings document management directly into MS Office applications and integrates the enterprise content management service with Dropbox and...
- Leading London law firm, Farrer & Co selects NetDocuments for electronic file system
News Article - 16/01/2014 : analytical reporting, built-in security, CLient files, cloud-computing, DMS, document management system, Electronic file system, email management system, farrer & co, law firm, law firms, Leading London law firm, Legal News, legal practice, Microsoft office integration, Neil Davidson, netdocuments, remote-working, risk and compliance, UK law firm, Web-based solutions, Technology, Practice Management
NetDocuments, a leading EU-based document and email management service provider, announced today that Farrer & Co...
- Leading Dutch firm Eversheds selects NetDocuments for DMS
News Article - 03/12/2013 : cloud-based solutions, DMS, document management, email management service provider, eversheds, legal software, legal technology, netdocuments, Technology, Practice Management
NetDocuments, the leading EU-based document and email management service provider, announced today that Top 50 Dutch firm Eversheds B.V. has selected NetDocuments...
- NetDocuments customer webinar - ndOffice and Microsoft 365
Join other customers and partners as Leonard Johnson, VP Marketing and Product Management will demonstrate live ndOffice, the new...
- UK 200 law firm Fenwick Elliott switches to NetDocuments
NetDocuments, the leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) content management service provider, announced today that Fenwick Elliott LLP (www.fenwickelliott.com), the UK...
- Royal Mail Group selects NetDocuments as its legal document management system
NetDocuments, the leading cloud-based document and email management service provider, announced today that Royal Mail Group, one of the UK’s largest companies and provider of mail and parcel delivery services in the United...
- Leeds based law firm Shulmans select NetDocuments
NetDocuments has announced that the award winning commercial law firm Shulmans has selected NetDocuments as its document management system (DMS).
Founded over 30 years ago, Shulmans is a leading commercial law firm with a strong...
- NetDocuments and DocSolid integrate Airmail2 cloud-based enterprise scanning solution for law firms
NetDocuments has announced a partnership with DocSolid a leader in document scanning solutions for the legal market, to integrate the Airmail2 cloud-based enterprise scanning solution with its document management service. Using Airmail2...
- Leading Scottish law firm select NetDocuments
NetDocuments, the leading cloud-based document and email management service provider, announced today that the Scottish law firm bto solicitors (www.bto.co.uk) has selected...
- NetDocuments 13.2 release and the new apps marketplace
NetDocuments today announced the immediate availability of NetDocuments’ apps marketplace, a centralised location for third-party software developers to create apps that integrate with the company’s existing cloud-computing content...
- Clio and NetDocuments announce integration
Clio and NetDocuments partner to offer secure cloud-based document management and collaboration for mmall and mid-sized law firms
Themis Solutions Inc., creator of cloud-based software Clio, is pleased to announce an...
- NetDocuments continues European expansion with appointment of James Davies as Technical Director, EMEA
James Davies, formerly of Norton Rose, will join the growing UK based NetDocuments team.
NetDocuments UK operations, including redundant datacentres and office headquarters, has bolstered support and traction for NetDocuments...
- NetDocuments Certifies Its Hosted Content Management Software for IntApp Wall Builder
IntApp, Inc., the leading provider of risk management, time capture and integration software for the legal industry, today announced that NetDocuments, a leader in document, email and records management products for law firms and corporate...