- Double win for Mitie at the PFM awards 2017
Mitie’s document management business has scooped two awards at the Premises & Facilities Management (PFM) Awards 2017.
The awards ceremony, held on 1 November at The Brewery in London, saw over 600 people come together to...
- Intelligent Office UK: how to communicate change initiatives to administrative support staff
To any law firm planning on implementing substantial change, it won’t be news that a strategic approach is imperative to the success of the transformation. But when this change involves potentially sensitive subjects such as; outsourcing,...
- Intelligent Office achieves the ‘Ones to Watch’ rating from Best Companies
Intelligent Office (IO) has been recognised as an employer of choice having achieved the ‘Ones to Watch’ rating from Best Companies. This latest accolade comes during a very successful 18 months for IO which has seen the business win...
- The three myths of outsourcing your law firm’s support services
With internal resources stretched like never before (and clients relentlessly expecting more for less), law firms have been outsourcing their support services to experts in the field—and they’ve had great success....
- Intelligent Office UK: the incentives administrative support staff care about
A law firm is a team.
Like all teams, success depends on cooperation, communication, and commitment from everyone…
Which means administrative support staff are also key to the success of a firm. (As cheesy as it is,...
- Oyez speech now offering DictateNow as an integrated transcription solution
Oyez Speech and DictateNow have recently completed integration between their Digital Speech software and Transcription Services.
This collaboration will provide Oyez Speech users with easy, convenient access to...
- 5 questions to ask before outsourcing support services for your law firm.
In the past, decision makers in law firms believed that outsourcing administrative support services could compromise their firm.
More recently, due to growing pressures on profit margins, overextended internal resources, and an...
- Administrative support vs fee earners
As a member of the management team or partner of a law firm, you know that PAs, document production and administrative support staff are integral to the smooth running of your firm.
While fee earners carry much of...
- Farrer & Co renews its contract with Intelligent Office for a third time
Farrer & Co outsourced to IO in 2007. Since then IO has improved the quality, professionalism and depth of services provided to the firm’s partners, fee earners and support functions.
The IO team have supported several major...
- Intelligent Office UK is appointed by major US law firm Shearman & Sterling
Intelligent Office UK (IO), the leading support services provider to UK law firms, has been appointed by major US law firm Shearman & Sterling, to deliver reprographic, mail, courier and records management services to its London office....
- Oyez Professional Services appoints new managing director, chairman and business development director
News Article - 16/01/2018 : business development director, General, legal services, legal solutions, managed print services, managing director, outsourcing, Oyez professional services, OyezTeam, UK Solicitors, Marketing & BD, Technology
Oyez Professional Services announces that Paul Clyde has been promoted from Deputy Managing Director to Managing Director. Paul takes over from outgoing MD Nick Hodges who moves to the role of Chairman.
Nick Hodges will be responsible for...
- Oyez awarded ISO 27001 Information Security Standard
Oyez Professional Services are pleased to announce that they have been awarded the ISO 27001:2013 certification for Information Security Management. By achieving this internationally recognised certification, Oyez are demonstrating their...
- Eight of Intelligent Office's staff have earned a health and safety industry standard qualification
During April, eight Intelligent Office staff from London and the South East qualified for the ‘’IOSH Managing Safely Award’’. IOSH stands for the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and the award is the...
- Quill case study: Right Choice Conveyancing makes the right choice with Quill’s outsourced support
Setting up a law firm is an exciting time for anyone branching out alone in business. But there’s a lot to consider and paperwork galore.
Legal accounts is one such pressing matter. Compliance is essential, whether it...
- Oyez discusses how dictation is moving into the age of speech recognition
Most UK law firms are very familiar with the two-step dictation process where an author dictates and a secretary manually transcribes. Current digital technology has significantly reduced document completion time by allowing files to be...