- Administrative support vs fee earners
As a member of the management team or partner of a law firm, you know that PAs, document production and administrative support staff are integral to the smooth running of your firm.
While fee earners carry much of...
- Farrer & Co renews its contract with Intelligent Office for a third time
Farrer & Co outsourced to IO in 2007. Since then IO has improved the quality, professionalism and depth of services provided to the firm’s partners, fee earners and support functions.
The IO team have supported several major...
- Intelligent Office UK is appointed by major US law firm Shearman & Sterling
Intelligent Office UK (IO), the leading support services provider to UK law firms, has been appointed by major US law firm Shearman & Sterling, to deliver reprographic, mail, courier and records management services to its London office....
- Oyez Professional Services appoints new managing director, chairman and business development director
News Article - 16/01/2018 : business development director, General, legal services, legal solutions, managed print services, managing director, outsourcing, Oyez professional services, OyezTeam, UK Solicitors, Marketing & BD, Technology
Oyez Professional Services announces that Paul Clyde has been promoted from Deputy Managing Director to Managing Director. Paul takes over from outgoing MD Nick Hodges who moves to the role of Chairman.
Nick Hodges will be responsible for...
- Oyez awarded ISO 27001 Information Security Standard
Oyez Professional Services are pleased to announce that they have been awarded the ISO 27001:2013 certification for Information Security Management. By achieving this internationally recognised certification, Oyez are demonstrating their...
- Eight of Intelligent Office's staff have earned a health and safety industry standard qualification
During April, eight Intelligent Office staff from London and the South East qualified for the ‘’IOSH Managing Safely Award’’. IOSH stands for the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and the award is the...
- Quill case study: Right Choice Conveyancing makes the right choice with Quill’s outsourced support
Setting up a law firm is an exciting time for anyone branching out alone in business. But there’s a lot to consider and paperwork galore.
Legal accounts is one such pressing matter. Compliance is essential, whether it...
- Oyez discusses how dictation is moving into the age of speech recognition
Most UK law firms are very familiar with the two-step dictation process where an author dictates and a secretary manually transcribes. Current digital technology has significantly reduced document completion time by allowing files to be...
- Intelligent Office gains ISO 27001 certification
Intelligent Office UK, the leading provider of PA and administrative services to the UK legal market, has successfully secured ISO 27001 certification for its shared services centres in Alloa and Glasgow.
Home to both Intelligent Office...
- Intelligent Office white paper: How do you measure up? Decision-making data at your command
Ever wondered how your firm compares with its peers? Want to know whether your billing process is costing you money or how your procurement skills stack up against the competition?As the leading provider of PA and...
- Intelligent Office UK white paper: Ignorance is not bliss – making sure your information barriers work
According to PwC’s latest law firm report, 73% of the top 100 UK law firms reported that they had suffered a security incident in the last 12 months (up from 62% in 2015). These are the firms with the biggest IT budgets and entire risk...
- Industry analysis from Intelligent Office UK: Change for the better
This article was also featured as an industry analysis in the March 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Intelligent Office UK: Reception of the future
Property – the second-largest cost on a law firm’s balance sheet – is under the microscope. Increasingly related to other strategic considerations including people, clients and technology, law firm leaders are looking to...
- Wiggin renews with Intelligent Office
UK law firm Wiggin LLP has renewed its outsourcing deal with Intelligent Office, the leading provider of PA and administrative services to the UK legal market.
Wiggin first outsourced reprographics, print, mail and front of house services...
- Intelligent Office celebrates tenth anniversary of Star Awards
Intelligent Office UK celebrated a decade of talent with its tenth annual Star Awards. The awards, which showcase Intelligent Office’s stars, saw the team at Farrer & Co take home the coveted site of the year award, alongside individual...