- Intelligent Office celebrates tenth anniversary of Star Awards
Intelligent Office UK celebrated a decade of talent with its tenth annual Star Awards. The awards, which showcase Intelligent Office’s stars, saw the team at Farrer & Co take home the coveted site of the year award, alongside individual...
- Intelligent Office's leadership weekend
Intelligent Office UK’s senior staff gathered at its annual Leadership Weekend. More than 120 delegates attended the event, which included a communications master-class from keynote speaker Andy Bounds and a Centre of Excellence Expo...
- Collaboration with Oyez Speech has helped Bridge McFarland achieve its dictation objectives on time and on budget
- OyezForms gives Boodle Hatfield increased functionality and faster turn-around times
- Intelligent Office ignites fundraising for The Prince’s Trust
Intelligent Office UK, the leading provider of PA and administrative support to UK law firms, is proud to...
- Goodman Derrick outsources to Intelligent Office
City of London firm Goodman Derrick has become the latest law firm to work with Intelligent Office, outsourcing its front of house to the specialist provider. A new three-person First Impression team now handles a range of activities on site at...
- Oyez's speech dictation package OS7 has delivered greater efficiency and cost savings
OS7, the innovative dictation package from Oyez Speech is an enterprise solution that was designed to meet the changing needs of a business as it grows. It features a comprehensive selection of management and reporting...
- Dealing with uncertainty, the Brexit challenge
In the immediate aftermath of the UK’s vote to leave the European Union, it seemed as though all comment came courtesy of Dad’s Army’s Private Frazer. The refrain...
- Launch of Oyez Gateway digital submission portal
Oyez Professional Services announces the launch of the Oyez Gateway digital submission portal, a single independent platform that allows submissions to all relevant Government authorities.
Oyez Gateway was developed to overcome the...
- Intelligent Office and DocBuster – software designed specifically for law firms to make bulk printing
If you want to help your fee earners work smarter and faster, then DocBuster could be just what you need. DocBuster is a smart and simple piece of software designed specifically for law firms to make bulk printing a piece of cake....
- The only problem with outsourcing is the perception
Resource - 01/07/2016 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, outsourcing, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Telephony infrastructures, video conferencing, Technology, Practice Management
ARTICLE BY MATT RHODES, COMMERCIAL SERVICES MANAGER, QUISS TECHNOLOGY
There are times when I question whether outsourcing has an image problem within the legal sector. It appears to have become a negative term with many of...
- Learning and Development – PA training
With the introduction of specialist document production hubs, the removal of more procedural administration and technological advances, the role of the PA is changing. Fee earners too are adapting to a changing landscape and competing demands...
- Gillespie Macandrew renews Intelligent Office contract
News Article - 13/01/2016 : anti-money laundering administrative support, client take-on, file management, front of house, Gillespie Macandrew, outsourcing, support services provider, Practice Management
Intelligent Office UK has cemented its reputation as the leading support services provider to UK law firms with news of a contract renewal by Gillespie Macandrew.
Gillespie Macandrew first outsourced its mailroom...
- Intelligent Office and nSource announce global joint venture
Intelligent Office UK and US consulting and outsourcing provider, nSource have entered into a joint venture. The move creates a unique platform to provide UK-US support services to the world’s leading law firms.
The joint venture...
- Way ahead.
There has been a fundamental shift in the legal landscape and it is not over yet.
The ‘credit crunch’ acted as a catalyst for the shift, accelerating the drivers of...