- Four document shredding facts you need to know by Archive Document Data Storage
Document shredding is more than turning whole pieces of paper into strips of confetti. When done correctly, it can improve your bottom line and reduce privacy breach risks. However, if the shredding process isn’t done in a secure or...
- Three records management nightmares you can avoid from by Archive Document Data Storage
Is not having a handle on your files and data keeping you up at night? If these three records management nightmares sound familiar, we’re also sharing ways you can keep them at bay and rest easy.
Nightmare 1: Wait! Where...
- Archive Document Data Storage: The top three benefits of offsite file shredding
Offsite shredding is a type of document destruction service that offers managed collection and disposal of your unwanted paper files. Your shredding provider arrives at your facility on either a scheduled or as-needed basis, picks up your files,...
- Do you have a verifiable audit trail for your documents and files? by Archive Document Data Storage
You pride yourself on your organisational skills. Each month, or perhaps even at the end of each week, you diligently file away your important business documents. You may even have a meticulously labeled filing cabinet system to...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Are you keeping the right business records?
It can be a challenge to understand which business records to keep and how to manage them. Here, we describe the importance of keeping the right records and the specific record keeping requirements for your business.
Why record keeping is...
- Proactive approaches to information security by Archive Document Data Storage
No matter the format, whether hardcopy or digital, information is your most important business asset. That’s why it’s important to stay ahead of the curve when protecting it. Information security involves having an effective set of...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Investing in electronic files for your law firm
Traditionally, lawyers and solicitors have been less likely than other professionals to convert paper files to digital files. But things are rapidly changing, especially now that digital files are just as admissible as hard copy documents in...
- ADDS: The key drivers of an effective data protection plan
Like your products, supplies, and equipment, your information is also a key asset. Ask yourself how long your business could survive without it. To have an effective data protection plan, it’s important to identify...
- Regulation matters by Natasha Rawley, Archive Document Data Storage
This article was also featured as a column in the June 2016 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, download...
- Archive Document Data Storage explains how to go paperless in 2017
Every new year brings a new opportunity to get organised. Over the course of 12 months, documents can pile up, hindering your productivity and profitability. Now is the perfect time to head off paper clutter problems before they take over your...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Six benefits of one-time shredding
Those old documents piled in the corner of your office or tucked away in boxes may seem harmless enough, but holding onto them can damage your business. As your stockpile of outdated information grows, so does your storage cost, non-compliance...
- Industry interview with Linetime: Paperless process
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the September 2016 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in full, ...
- Top tips for archiving your paper documents by ADDS
An efficient and profitable business depends on how well you manage your documents, and one aspect of effective document management is archiving. If you are disorganised about how you handle your record archival process, it can lead to slowdowns...
- ADDS debunk five document shredding myths
- ADDS advises on implementing a records retention programme for your business
Every successful business must have a records retention programme. Not only is it a legal and often regulatory obligation but doing so also helps facilitate more streamlined business operations. The cost associated with storing and managing...