- Workshare announces new comparison capability embedded in NetDocuments SaaS DMS
Workshare, the high stakes document company, announces a new collaboration with long-term partner, NetDocuments, with plans to roll out embedded document comparison into the NetDocuments platform.
Part of its Compare Everywhere solution,...
- DocAuto expands US presence by partnering with Afinety
DocAuto, a globally trusted leader of Enterprise Content Management solutions and services, announced a new reseller partnership with Afinety, a full-service IT solution for law firms.
Afinety offers a wide range of services designed to...
- K2 announces technology partnership
K2, an industry leader in business application platforms and solutions, which recently secured more than $100 million in venture capital from Francisco Partners, and HotDocs, the global leader in document assembly technology, have today...
- Phoenix and Intelliteach announce partnership
Phoenix Business Solutions, a leading provider of managed solutions and software to the legal and commercial markets, and Intelliteach, the leading global provider of Service Desk solutions to the professional services market, are excited to...
- Manzama announces new partnership with the LexBlog Network
Manzama today announced its partnership with The LexBlog Network, a service of Lexblog Inc. Manzama’s core mission is to help legal professionals to stay in the know with personalized, up-to-the-minute intelligence about the topics that...
- BMO Spend & Payment Solutions and Chrome River announce strategic partnership
Integrated corporate card and expense management brings ease-of-governance to expense capture for busy travelers
- BMO and Chrome River are set to deliver a value-added customer experience through the integration of...
- Linklaters extends restructuring with up to 70 partners facing the axe
Linklaters’ partnership restructuring is set to be more widespread than previously thought, with partners higher up the food chain now bracing themselves for a cull.
Sources close to Linklaters suggested that the firm is set to axe up to...
- FD and costs chief at Irwin Mitchell join equity as firm converts to LDP status
Irwin Mitchell has made up two non-lawyers to the firm's equity, becoming one of the first UK top 50 practices to convert to Legal Disciplinary Partnership (LDP) status.
Financial director Mark Dakin and costs manager Steven Green have...
- DLA Piper delays consultation on partnership restructuring
DLA Piper has pushed back plans to consult its partners over broad-ranging proposals to overhaul its partnership and remuneration structure.
The firm has opted to delay sounding out its partners on proposals put forward by consultants at...
- Trovus Signs Partnership with Lucid Solutions to deliver a first in web and business intelligence
Trovus, a leading specialist in developing actionable intelligence based on the profiles of organisations visiting your website, today announced a Business Partnership with Lucid Solutions, providers of Business Intelligence...