- Thomson Reuters July Report: Solving the automation puzzle
Resource - 06/07/2016 : automation, automation for law firms, automation solutions, Contract Express, drafting, Drafting assistant, General, law firm report, report, software solutions, Technology, Thomson Reuters, Technology, Practice Management
Thomson Reuters report: Solving the automation puzzle
A push in the right direction
- Five useful reports – the first step to a successful report is deciding what information you’ll need to present
Peter Drucker is famously quoted for having said ‘If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it’.
- Exclusive new ‘Extended’ Personal search report saves you more time
ETSOS are delighted to announce an exclusive addition to our search supermarket with the launch of a revolutionary Personal (Regulated) Local Authority that includes documents referred to, saving you from contacting the Local Authority separately...
- Brochet Paste launch report
Brochet Paste was very well received at its launch to a group of invited guests from the law industry in London at the end of last year.
Brochet Paste was launched on 26 November in the very pleasant surroundings of the RSA on John...
- Gender pay gap reports extended to include bonuses and public sector
David Cameron and women and equalities minister Nicky Morgan have announced new measures to eradicate inequality in the workplace and remove barriers to women’s success.
Following the Prime Minister’s pledge in July to ...
- Study shows metrics-based comp helps firms retain partners
By using more objective than subjective methods when making compensation decisions, law firms can largely address partner...
- Sharp rise in revenue at end of March 2015
- €510 million, up 13%, 11% of which is organic
- Continuing organic growth in all business lines
- 2015 guidance and ambitions of the “Mutation” 2013-2017 strategic plan confirmed
- Insights for those involved with costs budgeting
“Nobody would embark upon building works or any other business project without a budget, albeit subject to appropriate future revision. No-one suggests that quantity surveyors or bills of quantities are unnecessary merely because...
- The Lawyer management guide to KM
Want to know what the future looks like? Allow these market-leading KM experts to tell you all about robo-lawyers, the use of AI, and the on-going importance of the telephone directory.
On Monday 30 June The Lawyer Management Guide:...
- Focus on business is driving up value of L&D investments, says CIPD
Learning and development (L&D) projects are becoming more business focused and more organisations are seeing a return on investment (ROI), according to the...
- Are more law firms using Apple? – Clio's Apple in law offices report
News Article - 24/02/2014 : Apple, Apple devices, Clio, cloud, infographic, Legal Practice Management, legal software, legal technology, legal trends, report, UK law firms, Technology, Practice Management
The results are in: law firms love their Apple devices more than ever.
More lawyers and law firms are turning to Apple devices to run their firms. Why? Download the PDF above to read Clio's annual 'Apple in...
- ComXo report: Audio conferencing in law firms
Security, best practice and revenue capturing in audio conferencing in law firms
What role does teleconferencing play in today’s legal business, and what are the challenges behind its now almost ubiquitous adoption...
- Report urges firms to swap ‘growth for growth’s sake’ with new ways of delivering legal services
News Article - 13/01/2014 : business development, Georgetown Law Centre, law firms, legal futures, Legal growth, Legal News, Peer monitor, report, Research, solicitors, Risk & Compliance, Practice Management
Law firms need to re-examine their traditional business models and embrace change in how legal services are delivered if they are to survive, new research has argued.
The report from Georgetown...
- Asian firms lag behind social media trend, research finds
Local law firms in Asia, with the exception of those in Australia, demonstrate virtually no appetite for social media communication, research by benchmarking company Living Ratings has found.
The findings are the result of...
- Bringing the outsiders into the finance-function process
A survey of 130 Finance Directors and Chief Financial Officers has revealed that 54% believe collaboration across company departments is vital to improving corporate performance, with a further 81% citing the importance of accurate data –...