- Iridium Technology's key statistics
- Iridium's BI Bill of Rights: Twenty critical factors for selecting your BI solution
Resource - 27/10/2017 : Analytics, BI, business intelligence, business intelligence platform, dashboards, data, Iridium Technology, legal it, matter pricing, profitability, revenue, Marketing & BD, Technology
You need a tool set to guide you through the selection process: what to look for, what to avoid and what you didn’t even know to avoid! This business intelligence bill of rights provides a road map for firms on how they can select,...
- Econocom 2016 half year results
Download the pdf above to read the results....
- Law firms show record growth as mid-tier practices shine
UK must secure position as leading global centre for legal services post-Brexit negotiations
UK legal services firms have recorded growth for the fifth successive year with mid-tier and niche practices showing greater...
- Gateley “seeing the benefits” of being UK’s first listed law firm
Gateley is seeing the benefits of being the first UK-listed law firm, its chairman said today as it announced record turnover.
Revenue increased 10.2% to £67.1m in the year to 30 April 2016, with profit before tax up 12.2% to £...
- The Agile Law Firm
Join us at this exclusive roundtable event to find out how leading law firms are adopting agile working practices to drive down costs, increase productivity and revenue, and improve client care
The legal sector is...
- Econocom 2015 preliminary results
Very strong performance in 2015 for Econocom: the group achieves its financial guidance and confirms the ambitions of its Mutation 2017 strategic plan.
Around six months behind the schedule initially announced in 2013, the successful...
- Five things you can do to ensure you make a big difference
As an employee it helps to think of the company that you work for as your own. In other words what would you do to make it more profitable, to grow the revenue, add new products, improve customer service or create a more efficient process....
- 2015 half-year results - Econocom, announced its results after the board of directors met
• Revenue of €1.1 billion, rising 15%, 13% of which organically
• Organic growth across all...
- Iridium Technology
Iridium Technology is a global firm focused specifically on business intelligence (BI) for legal and professional services firms. Your firm is making a large investment in business intelligence applications; our mission is to make sure that you...
- Automating new client intake - seven ways to get board approval
Central to the viability of any law firm, new matter intake occurs at a point when the client is free to go elsewhere, so it’s important to get it right.
Follow these seven tips and help steer senior management to a new client intake...
- With adoption by 63% of the global 200, Intapp makes modern time management software more accessible than ever
Intapp, Inc., provider of the most-adopted time management software for law firms, today announced that analysis recently conducted by the Legal IT Insider, an independent legal industry publication serving over 40,000 readers, shows that Intapp...
- Davenport Lyons to review pay structure as partners vote on LLP conversion
Davenport Lyons has become the latest UK firm to agree to convert to limited liability partnership (LLP) status, with the firm likely to move towards a more commission-based remuneration system once the change takes place.
- Profit margin split highlights stark disparities across UK top 50
News Article - 13/09/2013 : Allen & Overy, clifford chance, dwf, Finance, freshfields bruckhaus deringer, linklaters, macfarlanes, profitability, revenue, shoosmiths, sj berwin, top 50, travers smith, trowers & hamlins, weightmans, Finance, Community
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has emerged as the most profitable firm in the UK top 50, with 2012-13 financial results showing profit margins across the group have remained broadly static.
Freshfields comes out top when ranking the top 50...
- Weil City revenue leaps 22% as global turnover stays static
Weil Gotshal & Manges' City arm saw turnover shoot up by 22% during the 2012 financial year, with the increase in London coming as global revenues stayed static.
The New York firm's UK office posted revenues of $110m (£...