- Enable: Effective Experience Management - RFI Automation
Responding to client requests for information can be one of the most crucial aspects of a successful client proposal process, but how do you ensure that your BD team or those creating the RFI/RFP, have the right information to hand, to enable...
- Repstor: How to enhance document and email management from within Outlook
For weeks now I have been singing the praises of Microsoft Teams and how so many businesses are successfully capitalising on it as their teamwork hub. At the same time we are cognisant that while so many are comfortable working in collaboration...
- Repstor appointed as Chartered Member of the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program
- Enable Business Solutions: Allowing out of sight but not out of mind for your fee earners
During the lockdown period, law firms will have had to respond to major operational disruptions with homeworking becoming a necessity for most. Ensuring staff remained efficient and compliant will likely have proven challenging. With the first...
- Charthouse Lawyers, deploys Repstor custodian for Legal™ for integrated matter management
Newly implemented platform enables cost-effective and structured file management with a single source of truth.
Belfast, May 26 2020 – Repstor, the Content Services and Microsoft 365 matter management specialist, has today...
- Repstor: How do we optimise task management in Teams and MS Planner?
As Teams-based collaboration gathers pace among our remote workers, what’s the best way to allocate and manage tasks so we can maintain progress against client work or other projects?
This is a great question, and one with a happy...
- Repstor quick tips: Learn how to optimise task management in Teams and MS Planner
Our 30-minute, bi-weekly webinars feature expert advice on the most commonly asked questions about Microsoft Teams.
Each week we will address the latest topics being raised by our customers and community and we’ll share our top tips...
- Enable Business Solutions: How to optimise business-wide remote working and team management
At Enable, we have taken proactive measure to ensure our clients and teams are looked after during the current global pandemic. Our industry leading PitchPerfect software has allowed clients as well as our team to east into the transition of the...
- Make light work of MS Teams security for homeworkers
Most of our staff need to work from home now, and Teams seems the obvious means of collaboration. It’s important we don’t curb people’s productivity, but at the same time we’re concerned about information privacy and...
- Keeping track of content as remote teams proliferate
We’ve been surprised and delighted at how readily remote employees have taken to collaboration using MS Teams, given the sudden need to let people work from home. For now, we’re just letting them get on with it. With teams popping up...
- Exciting legal digital services start-up, Panoram selects Repstor Custodian for Legal™
Repstor, the Content Services and Microsoft 365 matter management specialist, has today announced a timely partnership with exciting new legal digital services start-up, Panoram. It will see Panoram implement Repstor Custodian for Legal™...
- The power of effective time recording while working remotely
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic working from home is no longer a luxury, but a requirement. These unprecedented times have brought a lot of disruption for many businesses, causing them to change the way they operate on a day to day basis....
- Ask the experts: make light work of MS Teams security for home workers
Most of our staff need to work from home now, and Teams seems the obvious means of collaboration. It’s important we don’t curb people’s productivity, but at the same time we’re concerned about information privacy...
- Ask the Microsoft Teams experts: expediting Teams rollouts
Microsoft Teams use continues to soar as more employees are called to work from home, to help slow the spread of Covid-19. According to Microsoft’s latest figures, there are now 44 million daily users of Teams globally, who generated 900...
- Ask the Microsoft Teams experts: empowering home workers – Legal Teams
Discussing, creating and sharing matter-related information via Teams’ chat facility may move workflow forward temporarily, but unless this activity is linked back to the core information/matter management repository, the longer-term value...