- Enable Business Solutions share 5 ways automation can improve efficiency
Business critical documents such as client pitches can take up a considerable amount of time and hard work. A law firm can typically spend hundreds of non-billable hours each year creating client pitches. Automation can play a huge part in...
- London law firm Anthony Gold chooses Repstor Custodian for Legal™ for intuitive matter management via Office 365
The O365-based software, which benefits from the familiarity of Outlook, will restore order to email filing, enhance remote collaboration and provide more granular content security
Belfast, February 19th, 2019 – Repstor, the ECM...
- Repstor continues to impress legal teams globally with its intuitive solution to matter lifecycle management within Microsoft O365
Repstor Continues to Impress Legal Teams Globally with its Intuitive Solution to Matter Lifecycle Management within Microsoft O365
- Sales of Repstor Custodian for Legal™ are soaring as companies globally realize they can...
- AI automation leader Neota Logic announces integration with Repstor Custodian for legal
Customers will see enhanced efficiencies in matter creation, automated document creation and client portal applications
Neota Logic, creator of the world’s leading no-code AI automation platform, and Repstor, the leading content...
- Improve your pitch-ability with smart technology and automation
2019 has seen continued innovation growth in the legal-tech sector, with law firms embracing the opportunity to use automation and AI to drive higher levels of efficiency and greater value for clients.
From client communication to...
- How can PitchPerfect help you with monitoring your success rates and improving your bid process?
With PitchPerfect’s included PitchTracker module, recording information is easy, allowing effective tracking of past and present pitch documents. The PitchTracker pane, which is completely configurable for your firms reporting...
- Interview with Arabella Bown – Sales and marketing manager, Enable
Our sales and marketing manager, Arabella Bown was at the event, who as an ex-commercial lawyer with many years’ experience working in innovative legal IT businesses, has a unique perspective on the legal tech industry. In this interview,...
- Our pitch to you
Like all businesses, a law firm’s success relies on their ability to consistently make successful bids for new work, via a managed flow of well-crafted pitches that stand out from the competition. We understand the multiple stresses...
- Winning the battle of effective time recording
You can see the fee earners in the office, diligently working on cases but when you review the time recording the numbers do not add up! Knowing how important time recording is, law firm managers need a solution that is quick, effective...
- Unlock the full potential of your law firm
Most law firms will time record, enabling them to keep a record of the time spent on handling matters for their clients, and to raise their charges, but how effective is your firms' time recording policy? Other than charging client does your...
- How important is time recording?
Law firms will tend to charge their clients in 4 ways:
- Hourly rates
- Fixed fees
- Capped fees
- Contingency fees (Damaged Based Agreements)
Firms will approach time recording in a manner of...
- What do we mean by proposal creation? Do you really understand what it takes?
To remain successful, like any other business, law firms need to be in a position to market their services to prospective clients. The pitch document continues to be a vital part of business development in the ever competitive legal industry....
- RevenueManager: Ensure fee earners keep their time recording up to date
In a business that sells time, law firms know and understand that effective and accurate time recording is essential for profitability, and where there are fixed costs, understanding profitability.
A poorly executed time recording policy...
- Terumo Europe implements Custodian for Legal for matter and knowledge management
Transform Data International has today announced that Custodian for Legal™ has been selected by the legal department of medical device manufacturer ...
- Repstor supports continued growth with the appointment of a new principal consultant for legal and professional services
Repstor, the ECM software and matter management specialist, has appointed a new principal consultant for its legal & professional services division, in support of its continued fast-paced business growth in legal matter lifecycle management....