- LTC4 case study: Successes at Robinson Bradshaw
Robinson Bradshaw wanted to implement a firmwide training program, focused on competency based performance standards, evaluation and ongoing training, that would have a meaningful impact on firm’s morale and productivity...
- “It’s our duty to be entrepreneurs”, interview with Jean-Louis Bouchard, chairman of Econocom
On Monday 4 April 2016, Emmanuel Macron, French Minister of the Economy and Finance, Marie-Claire Capobianco from BNP Paribas, Jean-François Lafaye...
- The top social media practices to start 2016
"Social media activity is beneficial for engaging with clients and other professionals, for example through direct and immediate feedback from those who have used legal services, and can be used to allow greater access to legal information...
- How you define career success depends on your gender, research reveals
Almost half (48 per cent) of women want to have reached career success before the age of 40, with one in three hoping to earn their ideal salary by 35 years old, research has revealed.
This is compared to just 39 per cent of men, as the...
- How failure leads to success
Last week I failed at something. Like most people, I hate failing and try to ensure that it rarely happens! Nevertheless on this occasion I did fail. This got me thinking about failure and strategies for coping with it...
- Consider your career as a life journey and not a ladder
Most of us tend to associate career development with climbing the professional ladder; trying to manage our careers as an upward only process, re-framing professional development as a journey rather than a ladder can be much more fulfilling and...