- Complete Balance's Legal Accounts Salary Survey 2017 for your chance to win an iPad mini
Our eagerly anticipated (now award winning!) Legal Accounts Salary Survey is back for 2017 and we need to ask for your assistance to help us compile the most...
- Consumers “generally satisfied” with legal services providers, key survey finds
There are high levels of consumer satisfaction with legal services, according to a survey commissioned by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
However, those who were not happy usually did not bother complaining because it was...
- Unscrupulous and illegal business behaviour to increase as change to law removes source of litigation funds
A majority of insolvency and legal practitioners surveyed by Encompass Corporation believe that one in three cases where companies place themselves into insolvency while holding undeclared assets will not proceed to legal action...
- Allen & Overy launches fourth directors’ and officers liability survey: personal accountability in the boardroom
News Article - 22/04/2016 : Allen & Overy, Directors, directors’ and officers liability survey, in-house lawyers, NEDs, personal accountability, risk and compliance managers, survey, Willis Towers Watson, Risk & Compliance
Allen & Overy, in conjunction with Willis Towers Watson, has launched the fourth edition of its survey of senior individuals at public and private companies, canvassing opinion on the risks faced by directors and the insurance and...
- Professional services finance market trends and salaries
Professional services finance survey findings
In December 2015 we surveyed finance and accounting professionals specialising in:
- Legal finance
- Practice finance
- Restructuring and...
- Pricing and competition the biggest challenges facing law firms in EMEA and APAC, new survey reveals
News Article - 14/03/2016 : Business Development and the Quest for Growth, law firms, Law Firms in Transition: Marketing, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, marketing and business development professionals, Research, survey, Technology
Research undertaken by LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a provider of technology solutions to professional services firms, reveals that law firms (57%)...
- The future of law - a brave new world
ARTICLE BY MARK HUSBAND, MANAGING DIRECTOR AT COGENCE SEARCH
Cogence Search is a leading London legal recruitment agency...
- Balance's Legal Accounts Salary Survey
Our eagerly anticipated Legal Accounts Salary Survey is back for a fifth year and we need to ask for your assistance to help us compile the most comprehensive salary survey available for those working within the accounts departments of law firms...
- Why do women really leave their employers?
Ambition recently ran a survey with our female clients and candidates in order to find out if the common assumptions surrounding how women feel about and behave in their careers are actually true. We then presented our findings to our...
- Survey finds 89% of conveyancing matters more efficient with Redbrick Practice Management
A recent survey carried out by Redbrick Solutions has found that 89% of clients reported that their matters were handled in a more efficient manner since the implementation of Redbrick Practice Management.
The annual client satisfaction...
- Quill’s awarded official Best Companies status as a great place to work
Quill has achieved ‘1 Star’ accreditation for 2016 by Best Companies, the organisation behind ‘The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For’ lists.
Quill’s upgraded ranking is based on the results of Best...
- SearchFlow comments on HMRC’s latest release of UK Property Transaction Data
Maud Rousseau, Group Marketing and Communications Director at SearchFlow, comments on HMRC’s UK Property Transaction Data released today.
“The figures released from HMRC reflect what we have been seeing within our business and...
- Big firms prefer bank lending to new forms of external finance, survey shows
The finance directors of large law firms prefer to stick with more traditional forms of funding for their practices that do not involve accepting external investment, new research has indicated.
Bank lending was seen as the most...
- LPM supplement, October 2015: Paper to process
Resource - 09/10/2015 : Accesspoint, ADDS, Advanced Legal, digitising, documents, Electronic documents, files, General, office space, on-premise, paper to process, paperless, Research, SDLT.co.uk, survey, thomson reuters UK & Ireland, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
The last wave?
LPM magazine polled its audience on what they're doing to cut paper from their internal processes – and how they're working more digitally, and what the drivers and benefits are for that business...
- Legal tech trends: experts sound off on what to expect in 2015 and beyond
Despite its reputation as a slow adopter of change, the legal industry is beginning to implement new technology at an increasing rate. During our recent ...