- Legal Workflow case study: Custom workflow paves the way for ISO quality certification
Advances in technology are driving both expectations and concerns. Law firms are under considerable pressure from their clients – and the government – to protect confidential information. Regulations to protect both consumers and...
- Legal Workflow: How much unnecessary risk is your law firm exposed to?
Video length: 2mins 59secs
You have a practice and case management system in place, right?
But how do you enforce compliance with your firm’s protocols or flag any potential areas of non-compliance?
- Legal Workflow discusses the shape of law firms in the digital age
Law firms are faced with some tough challenges in the Digital Age. The government’s “digital by default” policy, together with the expectations of clients, is making digitisation a necessity rather than an indulgence. Today...
- Legal Workflow
Legal Workflow is a pioneering IT consultancy and creator of innovative products and services for the legal profession in the UK. Utilising automation and artificial intelligence, Legal Workflow is expert in developing and customising ...
- Video case study: The Partnership shares how InfoTrack improve its workflow
Video length: 2mins 54secs
Peter Ambrose, Director of The Partnership, discusses how using InfoTrack has improved the firm's efficiency and workflow practices, enabling them to offer better, more...
- Industry analysis from Intapp: Business process in power
Resource - 02/02/2017 : Briefing Mark Bilson, business acceptance, business process management, conflicts management, IntApp, law firm, Milan Bobde, new business intake, workflow, Technology, Practice Management
This article was also featured as an industry analysis in the March 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Redbrick - workflow and case tracker
- BigHand’s latest mobile app, BigHand Go is now available to download from the App store for Windows and iOS devices
BigHand Go, an advanced Digital Dictation, workflow and electronic document approval application, is now available for both Windows and iOS devices including smartphones operating on Windows 8 or later and the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad....
- BigHand announces the global launch of BigHand 5
BigHand, a leading technology company, today announced the official release date of BigHand 5. As of 1 October 2015, organisations will be able to purchase the latest version of the technology, which brings...
- Nikec launches Nikec Hub - A powerful extranet to optimise firm-wide collaboration and communication
Nikec Solutions, providers of legal technologies to enhance business efficiency, has launched Nikec Hub - an extranet platform to provide a secure way of managing project and matter related documents, while enhancing communications and...
- Lexacom lightens the load with innovative new transcription services
Leading digital dictation provider, Lexacom, has launched an exciting new range of fully integrated transcription services, in partnership with leading...
- Survey shows workloads are limiting innovation in the legal sector
More time on admin, less time to think
70% of partners and fee earners in the legal sector are spending more time on administrative tasks compared with five years ago, according to a survey by ...
- Briefing Industry Analysis: Time for firms to take control of workflow
Resource - 16/10/2014 : BPM, BPM issue of Briefing magazine, Briefing Industry Analysis, briefing magazine, business process management, General, IntApp, knowledge management, law firms, legal it, legal technology, workflow, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
This sponsored article was first published in: the BPM issue of Briefing magazine, October 2014.
- Intapp flow delivers a fresh approach to BPM and workflow
Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg selects Intapp Flow to automate firm-wide onboarding and user provisioning.
For years, business process management (BPM) has promised to make law firms more efficient. In practice,...
- Linetime helps Leigh Day to become more efficient and capable
Contributing to Leigh Day’s future – helping one of the world’s best human rights firms become more efficient and more capable.
Linetime’s Liberate platform is helping niche human rights and...